Call for Presentation Abstracts
The Call for Presentations is Now Closed
Submitters will be notified shortly if they were selected to present in Agile in Government.
Submit a Presentation Abstract
This event builds on previous ADAPT sessions, and is looking at the practical adaptations necessary to make agile methods work in Government organizations.
We invite high-quality, professional presentations that integrate with the Agile in Government theme and that address the focus areas being featured in the event. The topics reflect the successes that agile is having in government as well as the challenges.
Submission Deadline: January 16, 2015
Benefits of Presenting
- Share your expertise with your colleagues
- Receive recognition for your organization or program
- Connect with others with practical lessons regarding aspects of Agile methods adoption
- Demonstrate your thought leadership to the community
- Expand your professional portfolio
Conference presenters receive full admission to the event.
The theme of the event is
Mutual Adaptation: Adapting Agile to Government Acquisition and Adapting Government Acquisition to Agile.
Presentations will be considered from business and Government that address:
- Contracting for Agile Projects
- Culture and Organizational Change
- Measuring agile project progress in government settings
- Adapting government requirements processes to an agile setting
- Scaling Agile
- Performance, Reporting, and Meaningful Metrics
- The Role of Agile in Interim DoD Instruction 5000.02
- Using EVM in Agile Government Contexts
- DevOps: Impacts for Government IT Systems
Abstracts must be submitted electronically at the following link.
AFEI is an affiliate of the National Defense Industrial Association and this is NDIA’s standard abstract submittal process.
Submitters must complete all required fields for the abstract to be submitted. Once the submission form is complete, click on the Preview button at the bottom of the page to review the submission for correctness, completeness and readability (Note: When cutting and pasting text use this feature to be sure the form has not altered paragraphing or spacing.) When satisfied click the submit button. You should then be taken back to the AFEI event page Http://www.afei.org/events/5A01.
SELECTION and NOTIFICATION
Selection of abstracts for presentation will be made by the program committee. Submitters will be notified by e-mail on January 23, 2015. Abstracts not selected for this event may be identified for presentation in future ADAPT events.
A number of sponsorship opportunities are available for this event. Sponsors have logos on materials, display tables and opportunity to speak during Lunchtime Lightning Rounds. For more information contact Tammy Kicker via e-mail at [email protected].
This event is organized by the Association for Enterprise Information in partnership with the Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute and the Systems Engineering Research Center operated for the Department of Defense by Stevens Institute.
For more information contact Tammy Kicker via e-mail at [email protected]