Excellence in Enterprise Information Award Schedule
September 6, 2016 – Nominations Open
November 14, 2016 – Nominations Close
December 5, 2016 - Award Recipients Notified
Award Presentation to follow notification of award recipient
2016 Excellence in Enterprise Information Award Process
Nominations are submitted electronically using the AFEI Nomination Form and Contacts Information Page located within the 2016 Awards Packet (downloadable MS Word document).
Download the 2016 Awards Packet that includes the Nomination Form, Contacts Information Page and Nomination Instructions.
2016 Awards Packet.docx
Complete the Nomination Form and Contacts Information Page.
To submit: Email the completed Nomination Form and Contacts Information Page to Carol Dwyer at email@example.com for award consideration by November 14, 2016 11:59 PM.
Nomination Criteria and Selection
AFEI presents its Excellence in Enterprise Information Awards to the top government and the top industry teams that have made significant advancements in Enterprise Information. All nominations should apply to recent projects.
There are 5 categorical sections in the nomination submission. The award recipients are selected based on the submitted criteria in these categories:
• Financial Impact
• Operational Consequence
• Cultural Change
The Nomination Form
1. The categories for the selection criteria remain the same for 2016.
2. Please read and follow the instructions when completing the Nomination Form.
3. The Nomination Evaluation Categories section of the Nomination Form should be no longer than three pages, single spaced and not less than 10 pt type.
The Contacts Information Page
1. The Contacts Information Page will not be counted within the three page limit and will not be visible to the panel of judges. The Contacts Information Page is for AFEI information only.
2. Please read and follow the instructions when completing the Contacts Information Page.
3. Please indicate "permission to publish" and include a short synopsis. "No response" will be treated as declining permission.
Nominations received after the designated submission deadline will NOT be considered. Should revisions need to be made to submissions already sent and received, a revised submission may be emailed to Carol Dwyer at firstname.lastname@example.org up until November 14, 2016.
Note: Final results will be announced to the Point of Contact Nominator given on the Contacts Information Page.
Please contact Carol Dwyer at (703) 247-2582 or email@example.com with any questions.